Thank you for your interest in volunteering! We are a volunteer-based organization and welcome your help! We are currently looking for volunteers to help us with: fundraising, event planning, researching resources that will be helpful to families, and communications.
Eliana’s Light, Inc. is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Washington, DC. Our EIN number is: 32-0517020. Gifts are deductible to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations.
We Are Currently Seeking Volunteers To Help With:
- making/putting together gifts for moms and dads who have to be in the hospital over Mother's and/or Father's Day;
- translation and/or interpretation;
- monitoring and evaluation;
- event planning (online and in-person);
- researching resources that will be helpful to families; and
Please let us know how you'd like to be involved! Thank you for your interest!
We’d love to stay in regular communication with you. Please click here to receive updates on Eliana’s Light. We welcome you to share these updates with others you believe may be interested in supporting this work!
Share your resources
Do you have research or a product you would like to share with families, medical staff, or complementary care providers through Eliana's Light? Would you like to explore a collaboration? We look forward to hearing from you!