We understand you may be feeling tremendous physical, emotional, mental, and financial stress; and that your family may be experiencing tremendous hardship. While we can't take away all the challenges, we can:
* give you a tailored gift bag of items that can help relieve stress (e.g., groceries, a gift card to a place you frequent to cover some household items, financial assistance with child care, distraction toys for a child who has regular medical procedures, toys or art supplies for siblings, lightly used clothes and books, etc.). Apply here.
* connect you to specialists, information, and other resources that can help you and your family. Contact us here.
* organize and let you know about online and in-person learning events that provide you practical information that's specifically related to whole health and caring for a child who has a complex medical condition. Check out in-person learning events here and online learning events here.
* advocate on your behalf within health and wellness systems for a whole health approach to care.
* share lists of research, books, apps, websites, training, tip sheets, and other organizations that can assist you financially, with stress relief and caregiving, and otherwise. Access resources here.