Financial, Legal & Benefits Information For Special Needs Families in DC, MD & VA
* Notes from learning event Eliana’s Light and the Lollipop Kids co-organized, which took place May 31, 2018 in Washington, DC, with Merrill Lynch, the Speier Law Firm and State Farm on “Financial, Legal, and Benefits Planning for Families With Special Needs Children”.Special Needs Planning Workbook
* The ABLE Act information: tax advantaged savings accounts for individuals with disabilities and their families. National ABLE Resource Center à http://ablenrc.org/
* Special needs planning workbook from Merrill Lynch.
* Consultation meeting preparation document from Merrill Lynch for special needs families.
* Letter of intent information from Merrill Lynch
* Letter of intent example from Merrill Lynch
* Letter of intent worksheet from Merrill Lynch
* Special needs planning calculator: http://specialneedscalc.ml.com - to be used for estimating future income needs for your child.
* Overview of Special Needs Trusts from The Speier Law Firm
* Pathfinders’ Lifespan Checklist Birth to 5 Years
* Pathfinders’ Lifespan Checklist 6 to 12 Years Old
* Pathfinders’ Lifespan Checklist 13 to 17 Years Old
* Pathfinders’ Lifespan Checklist 18 to 21 Years Old
* Pathfinders’ Lifespan Checklist 21 to Caregiver